Application that provide extra features for 3CX (Software Based VoIP IP PBX).
3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
Its customized application that support 3CX application in routing calls from external mobiles through PBX and out again using VOIP to reduce calls cost. It also allows to update user status and monitor all calls from outside to the company PBX.
The application provides the following services:
- Monitor PBX activity and reported as graphic presentation.
- Allow user to enter specific list of numbers to be treated as Mex mobile to be allowed to route through PBX into external and internal numbers (Extension numbers).
- Allow admin to set the outbound caller ID for each extension.
- Allow admin to set the SIP and Extension digits’ length.
- Allow admin to set codes to be used by users for setting outbound caller ID.
- Allow the admin to route each dialled code to different digital assistant.
- Sync only Mex mobile extension details with company phone book database.
- Link PBX presence setting with application setting for the purpose of forwarding rules.
- User status setting (Presence).
- Auto back time setting by presence.
- Audio reply setting, Media engine added.
- Multi or single digital assistant option.
- Backup and restore setting.
- Ability to enter certain extension to exclude from being handled by media engine.
- Log file..